Skip to main content

One step at a time

I was broken into pieces before for a long time. Now I am rehabilitating myself. I will make a standard list that I need to do everyday.
I shall write the list. I have been working out for a month and I feel great in shape. Therefore, that will be on my list.
Lately, I felt exhausted just to go up staircases, stamina was so low. I just could jog about 2.4 km, 12 mins as a time. Today I will do about twice or thrice of it done yesterday. It will also be one in my list.
I have not written my blog for so long. There may be many reasons behind. However, the rudimentary ones will be not interested in knowledge, on the other hand, No Reading, and no mood to share. Therefore, what I just need to do here is To Read and To Share.
These days, more than once a week I go for a swimming. As the swimming is one of my favorite activity, I will do that occasionally, at least once a week as determined.
I need to learn the determination, decision making and leadership. I might be seen as if I can't play a leadership role. In fact, it is just an illusion because of my quiet and giving nature. Anyway, I will improve them.
Though I want to help people who are near or far, I don't have much to do so at the moment, sometimes because of selfishness and a bit awkwardness. Anyway I will overcome those barriers and determined to help between and beyond whatever I can do. This will not be on the daily list but on life time list. I should try to put it in daily list, uh. It will be better I believe.
I shall recite Ratana mantra so as to wish others be free from natural dangers. I will recite Pattana sacred (please don't mind the spelling) and meditate about 10 mins for my good sake. Those will be on the daily list.

I am determined to keep my promise and the above list shall not be not exhausted.

Thank you for reading till the end. Wish you all the best!

Comments

chocothazin said…
"between and beyond whatever I can do."
among all your words, i have to take a note about "between and beyond whatever i can do".
that's the missing point i need to fulfill.
thanks for sharing.
witch83 said…
~~~ What I just need to do here is To Read and To Share ~~~
Mogok Thar said…
Keep it UP Bro!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

ကျောင်းဖွင့်စနေ့

ကျွန်တော် လေးတန်းပြီးသွားတော့ ငါးတန်းရောက်တဲ့အခါ ကျွန်းတောလမ်းပေါ်က အ.လ.က (၃) လို့ခေါ်တဲ့ နှစ်ထပ်ကျောင်းဆောင်လေးကိုပြောင်းတက်ရတယ်။ ဖေကြီးက အဲဒီကျောင်းက ကျောင်းသားဟောင်းကိုး။ အရင်တုန်းကတော့ အဲဒီကျောင်းကို အလကား ၃ လို့ခေါ်ကြတဲ့အထိ နာမည်ဆိုးခဲ့တဲ့ကျောင်းလေးပေါ့။ ကျွန်တော် မတက်ရခင် နှစ်အနည်းငယ်ကမှ နာမည်ပြန်ကောင်းလာလို့ အဲဒီကျောင်းကို ဖေကြီးက ပို့လိုက်တယ်။ ကျောင်းတက်တဲ့အချိန် နှစ်တိုင်းထူးခြားတာတစ်ခုရှိတယ်။ စတက်တဲ့နေ့တိုင်း မိုးရွာတာပဲ။ ကျောင်းစတက်တဲ့နေ့ စာစီစာကုံးရေးမယ်ဆို ကျွန်တော့်စာပိုဒ်တွေမှာ စိုရွှဲလို့။ မိုးနံ့တောင် သင်းနေရော။ ပြောင်လက်နေတဲ့ အင်္ကျီအဖြူ၊ ဘောင်းဘီ အစိမ်းရောင် တောက်တောက်လေးတွေ ကလည်း မိုးစက်လေးတွေနဲ့ ပဏံသင့်လို့။ နောက်မိုးကာအကြည်လေးတွေ၊ အရောင်လေးစုံလေးတွေ ကိုယ်စီနဲ့ မသိသေးတဲ့ သူငယ်ချင်းတွေ မိဘတွေနဲ့ အတူ အားလုံး ကျောင်းတံခါးကြီး ဖွင့်ချိန်ကို မျှော်တလင့်လင့်နဲ့ စောင့်နေလေရဲ့။ `ကလောင်´ ..... `ကလောင်´ ...... `ကလောင်´ ကျောင်းခေါင်းလောင်းထိုးပြီ။ အေးစက်နေတဲ့ ခေါင်းလေးတွေ ထောင်သွားတယ်။ ဗွက်တွေဆော့ ထားတဲ့ ခြေထောက်လေးတွေ လှုပ်ရှားလာတယ်။ ဟော... ဆီမထည့်ရသေးတဲ့ ကျောင်းတံခါးကြီး တစ

A leaf

ခုတေလာ ဓာတ္ပုံေတြလုိက္ရုိက္ေနတယ္။ ေဖ့ဘြတ္လည္း သိပ္မတက္ခ်င္၊ ဂူဂဲလ္ပလပ္စ္ေတာ့ သုံးေပမယ့္ သူငယ္ခ်င္းေတြက ဖဘမွာခ်ည္းဆုိေတာ့ မျဖစ္ျပန္။ ဟုိေရာက္ဒီေရာက္ေပါ့။ ဒီလုိနဲ႔ပဲ ဘေလာ့ေဒးေန႔က မဇြန္ရဲ႕စာတုိ႔ တျခားစာေတြ ဖတ္ျဖစ္ေတာ့လည္း ဘေလာ့ကုိ ျပန္လာခ်င္လာျပန္ေရာ။ ဒါနဲ႔ စည္စည္ကားကားေလးျဖစ္ေအာင္လုိ႔ နီးစပ္ရာကုိ ပုံေလးတပုံေပးၿပီး အက္ေဆး ဒါမွမဟုတ္ ကဗ်ာေလး ဇြတ္ေရးခုိင္းလုိက္တယ္။ ေတာ္ေတာ္မ်ားမ်ား ေရးေပးၾကပါတယ္။ း) သူတုိ႔နဲ႔ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ကဗ်ာေလးကုိ ဒီမွာ တင္ျဖစ္သြားတယ္။ ကဗ်ာေလးကေတာ့- A Leaf Being grateful to meet with a droplet,  Life's not simple and easy all the time though. Fortifying and surviving from the teases  Of people and insects. With the help of the droplets and the mother soil,  To its best, A Leaf is giving the beauty to the Earth. သစ္ရြက္ကေလး ေရစက္ေလးနဲ႔ ေတြ႕ေနရရင္ ဘ၀ႀကီးကအဆင္ေျပေနၿပီ။ ၾကာၾကာေနရေလာက္ေအာင္ေတာ့လည္း ဘ၀ႀကီးက လြယ္ကူ ရုိးရွင္းျခင္းမရွိခဲ့ဘူး။ တုတ္ေတြ လက္ေတြရဲ႕ တြန္းထုိးေ၀ွ႔ျခင္း ပုိးေကာင္ေတြရဲ႕ ထုိးေဖာက္လႈိက္စားျခင္းေတြေအာက္ လူးလွိမ့္ တြ

ဆေးလိပ်လက်ဆောင်

မဝယ်ဘူး မယ်ခူးတဲ့ ဖက်စို၊ မီးမကူ နေပူမှာ မကင်အားလို့၊ ထားရတယ် အိပ်ရာအောက်မှာ၊ မင်းသောက်ဖို့ကို။ ညှာအနား ရှေ့သွားနှင့် ကိုက်လို့တို၊ မချိုတောင့်လိပ်ဆေး။ ပိုးမကူ ဝါချည်ဖြူတစ်ပင်ရစ်ကယ်နှင့်။ ငယ်ချစ်မောင် ရွှေဝသွားကို၊ ပါးလိုက်ကဲ့လေး။ မယ်ခွေရဲ့ မာစတာ ပိစ်လေးပါ။ အရင်က ကဗျာလေးတွေ အရမ်းကြိုက်လို့ လိုက်ဖတ်ပြီးတင်နေပါတယ်။ စကားပြေရေးဖို့တော့ အိမ်စာပေးလိုက်မယ်နော်။ း) အဟွတ် အဟွတ်